Becoming a vendor
Fantasies Realm Market
Vendor Policy and Agreement
Fantasies Realm Market welcomes any and all types of merchandise to be sold through our store, either on a regular or exclusive basis, therefore this is the agreement for merchants and store management.
Starting October 2012 all Character packs and their promos will be reviewed prior going into testing.
The 3D market gets flooded with V4 character packs daily and in order for you as a vendor to compete we will require the following for new character packs (not just floodfill of template with texture or using the morph dials):
Unique and custom morphs.
Merchant resources can be used but need to be reworked using photo realistic resources. Adjustments made with just freckles and moles isn't enough. The result should be a photo realistic character pack with unique textures.
Shaders, SSS, second skins are welcome
The more you add to your packages the more elite it becomes
Promos will be reviewed as well after all our goal is to seduce the costumer to buy things at the store. The focus needs to be on the product. For example whether it's a character pack or a texture expansion for clothing, busy backgrounds take away the focus on the item.
Bring out the best in your renders, use the correct lightning. Give the character some feeling not just pose the profile with no smile, we as artists tend to be serious but the images need life. Lightning that reveals details in skin and textures. Don't be afraid to render close ups.
1. May provide your items for sale here at Fantasies Realm Market, in zipped format only. Promos should have their own zip please.
2. Must be able to provide the necessary materials list for the purchaser to use the products.
3. Provide a read me of the items included in your product and instructions for installation, if needed. There must also be a list of items used to make your product--resources, etc. We suggest you use this for creating your read me file ---if having difficulty ---> Readme Builder by Arduino.
4. Merchant must be able to provide necessary documentation that the product is their own work or the work with a partner.
5. Read-me files must include any resources used in creating the product...name of item | name of creator | where it came from, just the list not your "recipe". This should be included to ensure your reputation as well as the store's, fine are very expensive (high).
6. Provide promo images (up tp 900x900) for displaying product. (Store will provide additional images also.)
7. Merchant receives 70% of sales, which is payable monthly --the month after sales are made --and the monies received from customer. so contact info will be needed.
8. Merchant will be notified of sale, amount of sale and date of sale for their records, with a report created in MS Excel. Merchant needs to keep these for their records of yearly sales. If you have problems opening the document contact DarkAngel
9. Merchant is responsible for making things right with a dissatisfied customer (returns-refunds) by replacing the part that doesn't function right or replacing the entire product...if returned in the required time set in the store policies.
Fantasies Realm Market:
1. Provide the space for the products.
2. Provide the storing of zipped archive.
3. Provide information to the merchant about sales information and payments.
4. Store receives 30% of the sale price.
5. Store shall not distribute said products to anyone unless written (snail mail) permission is received from merchant...except to the customer that orders it.
6. Store personnel will not divulge any personal information about the merchant unless it is to law enforcement with the proper paperwork needed to do so.
7. All merchant contact information is strictly confidential.
8. The store reserves the right to add/replace promo images to the ones merchant provides.
9. The store reserves the right to change any promo images from time to time as a way to update them and refresh the minds of the customers.
This is the policy between merchant and store which shall be in effect, but is subject to change. In providing your items into the store for sale, indicates that you agree with this policy.
We are always on the lookout for new vendors so if you are interested in placing your products with us then please send your information to Vendor Application and we will get back to you asap.
All types of products: textures, modeled items, graphics for scrap booking in all genres of art, from dark to light, fantasy to real everyday items and are especially proud to offer exclusive items which can be found no other place but our store.
Fantasies Realm Market Management (DarkAngel and Anita)
written by Mary Watson aka DarkAngel
¬©2005 to present, subject to revision.